सुविधाओं का हो रहा विस्तार, हमर सरकार हमर द्वार |
Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana
The Chhattisgarh State government is striving to provide all the government services to its citizens via the mechanism of “घर पहुँच सरकारी सेवा” through a new flagship scheme “Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana”.
Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana aims to make the public service delivery system equally accessible to all the citizens with enhanced accountability, transparency, responsiveness and inclusiveness. The primary objectives of the Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana are:
- To deliver citizen services in a time bound manner.
- To provide hassle free citizen service delivery channel.
- To provide platform for citizen to get first-hand information about the citizen centric government services.
For availing the government services, normally citizens have to make multiple rounds to the blocks,
municipal corporations, tehsils, government offices, and other concerned departments. However,
through Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana, the Chhattisgarh State Government aims to bring in a paradigm shift
in the way the citizens can get required government services and the certificates issued.
Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana focuses on the collection of the required documents from the home of the citizens through a nominated individual “Mitaan” who shall be scanning the certificates and would get the processes rolling for issuance of the certificates/ services to the citizens and once the certificate is issued by the department, same shall be delivered at the citizens door-step by the Mitaan in a sealed envelope.
Through the Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana the state government is overhauling the way G2C services are being provided and is making the overall experience of the citizens more lucid, without any requirement of travelling to government offices.
Currently the Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana has been launched in 14 Municipal Corporations of the State and in the due course of time it shall be expanded to other Urban Local Bodies gradually.
The MukhyaMantri Mitaan services are available from 8AM to 8PM, citizens can avail the service at their convenient time.
Shri Bhupesh Baghel
Honorable Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
Dr. Shiv Kumar Dahariya
Minister Urban Administration & Development
Our Mitaan Agents
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to most common questions. Can't find an answer? Call us!
- Hamar Sarkar Hamar Dwar (Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana) aims to provide more than 100 citizen centric services to the citizen of chhattisgarh via home delivery Model. Currently services are launched in 14 cities of Chhattisgarh.
- Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana has been envisaged with multiple objectives like to deliver citizen services in a time bound manner, to provide hassle free citizen service delivery channel, to provide platform for citizen to get first-hand information about the citizen services, develop a governance mechanism which assess the actual impact of the project, create a positive awareness about the governance and state partnership with the citizen.
- Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana is now operational in 14 ULBs in Chhattisgarh and citizens residing in these ULBs are eligible to avail services through Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana.
- Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Dhamtri, Korba, Rajnandgaon, Bhilai, Birgaon, Durg, Raigarh, Risali, Bhilai-Charoda, Chirmiri (Koriya), Jagdalpur & Raipur
- Citizen will have 3 (three) modes of raising Service Request. Mode 1: You can call 14545 where well-trained Call Centre Executives will be available to assist citizens and requests for citizen centric service available on Mitaan.
- Citizen has to pay Rs 50 and applicable Departmental fees to avail services. Departmental fees differ from service to service.
- Once the appointment is booked, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. You can also verify appointment status on ‘Track your Application status’ page/section of this website.
- Please click on ‘Service List’ for full list of services.
- One service can be availed in one slot. To avail multiple services, you can book individual slot for each service.
- Requirement of documents vary from service to service. Please click on ‘Service List’ in order to know about the mandatory requirement of document/s required for the desired service.
- You will get an SMS updates on the registered mobile number at each step of application process. You can also track through ‘Track your Application status’ page/section of this website.
- Mitaan Field Executive will be wearing official uniform and carry ID card. For further authentication, once the appointment is booked, you will receive details of Mitaan Field Executive on the registered mobile number which you can use to verify Mitaan Field Executive.
- Yes, you can reschedule your appointment 1 day before the scheduled time in case of any unforeseen circumstances by calling the Call Centre Number.
- You may contact to the Call Centre Executive to know about Mitaan Field Executive status.
- Cash mode and various digital payment modes (UPI, Paytm etc) are available.
- Service is available from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days of the week except 26th January, 15th August and 2nd October.
- The Mitaan Field Executive will scan the documents in the tablet/Mobile in your presence, upload the documents in the system and return back the original documents to you. Mitaan Field Executive is not authorized to bring hard copies of your supporting documents either in original or photocopy.
- Mitaan Field Executive shall deliver the certificate in a sealed envelope by visiting to your address given by you at the time of application submission.
- Time line varies from service to service. To know about the timeline for each service, please click on ‘Service List’.
- No, the fees paid by you at the time of application submission is including everything.